giovedì 12 aprile 2012

EXCLUSIVE AND UNUSUAL INTERVIEW WITH C (as C on the roof of the Capwell Hotel)

15 July, 1986. Mark McCormick and Mary DuVall dispute concerning the divorce on the roof of the Capwell hotel, they are surprised by a storm. Suddenly, the immense letter "C" of the ensign gets detached and falls on Mary, then always pregnant, who dies immediately. Mason, disabled, will never be really able to recover from her death and will consequently darken in alcoholism.
Today. I serched for her for a long time. Nobody knows where she is now. No one has ever interviewed her. I found her and we finally discover what really happened that July 15, 1986 on the roof of the Capwell hotel.
Exclusively on “Santa Barbara Blog”.


P.S. I thought to put a musical accompaniment to the reading of this interview. Click play and enjoy the music while you are reading.



Hello C, I'm very glad I found you. Thanks for agreeing to answer some questions, I know that you has retired from the scenes and that you do not like interviews.

You are welCome.

In the past you were known as the Big C. In the 80s you were involved in a terrible accident. The death of Mary DuVall on the roof of the Capwell Hotel in Santa Barbara. Do You want to reconstruct for us what happened that night?

Oh, too much time has passed sinCe then. My memories are blurry. And then I do not want to evoke so painful memories. I just remember a strong wind, maybe a gunshot ... I was no longer reCovered from that aCCident. I am shattered by then…


Unfortunately I have to ask you an indelicate question: some people suggest that this was not an accident. What is the truth? (You can tell us the truth, now this crime is expired).

This question is OUTRAGEOUS, to say the least! I Could denounCe you for slander. I have nothing more to add.

Someone suggested that it was Mason Capwell to pay you to fall on the poor Mary. He could not bear to have found true love. Others claim that you have intentionally killed Mary because you were in love with Mason…

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT MAN, MR. MASON CAPWELL!


C… I have to tell you something. Unfortunately for you, I have proof that you're lying! You still can not tell the truth after all these years. Someone sent me an exclusive video that reveals who was the actual murder of Mary DuVall. Watch it and then comment it, please.


Damn! (long pause) ... It was beCause of that old hag. It was she who organized that sCam. At that time the LoCkridges had finanCial problems and I appeared less and less on the show. So that witCh thought that if I had Collapsed by aCCident, we Could ColleCt insuranCe money. We Could not expeCt that Mary was there at that preCise moment. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I swear!

Oh my God! For years, everyone wondered what C’ meaning was. C was for Capwell or for Crush, or for Cancer? No! C was for Cheating! Do you have any remorse for killing Mary permanently?

She kills herself for Revenge! She Could not forgive herself for leaving the church and so, after she disCovered our plan, Mary deCided to kill herself, simulating an aCCident. In this way, her soul would not burn in Hell. SuiCide is a deadly sin, aCCording to the catholiCs...


I can’t believe it!! By the way, I know that this terrible accident has cut off your career. How are you living now?

I’m living in absolute poverty. Everyone thinks I'm riCh and wealthy. I want to warn you: unfortunately someone is impersonating me, someone pretending to be me and speCulates about my suffering, desCribing me as a terrible sCourge. I have NOTHING to do with the TV series, The Big C. I am going to sue them.

I still have a doubt… between fiction and reality. Your interpretation was so convincing that it would deserve an Emmy Award. Why you were not even nominated?

MarCy Walker stole my nomination that year and Kim Zimmer stole my viCtory. What Can I add? Emmy Awards are loaded. I Can only say that I have shown my weight aside from Emmys.

In other words, A sad story.

3 commenti:

  1. Nah, it was Julia, not Minx. Cui bono? Who got to step into Mary's shoes? Who got the hot leading man and the big storylines that would have been Harley Kozak's, had she stayed on the show? Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to point the finger at La Grahn...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Julia was and would be too cool and gorgeous to move a finger for the piss poor entertainment like Mary DuVall

    RispondiElimina
  3. That's one theory and accurate, too but Julia would never hurt someone badly,much less kill!

    RispondiElimina

CHI E' COLLEGATO?