lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: How I found Bridget Dobson - part One



Dear friends, I am not afraid to say that this is one of the best moments of my life. The long awaited moment is coming. I am pleased to announce to you that Bridget Dobson' Interview will come for Christmas, here on Santa Barbara Blog. And since there are still a few weeks to Christmas, I will use this time to tell you some things about the interview you are about to read.
Of course, each of us lives a life filled with concrete daily relationships. Here, happiness, pain and all the emotions that color our lives, are born. Then each of us has his own way of escape, his imaginative world. Someone falls in love with a painting, someone else falls in love with a director, and others with a singer. I felt in love with Santa Barbara and its creators, Bridget & Jerome Dobson. I use the word “love” in a conscious way. This love was born when I was 10 years old. Today I'm 33 years old and that love is still burning. But you already know it. When I created my site - a tribute to SB - I began to interview some of the actors and writers of the show and I thought that my biggest dream would be to find the Dobsons to tell them how much I admire them ... and maybe have the possibility of asking an interview. I was dreaming with my open eyes. Because the Dobsons were…God knew where. Many have tried to find them and none have succeeded. But someone or something inside me said not to give up this dream. Until one day I came up with a brilliant strategy (thanks to the strength that comes from desperation): I thought that Mary, the daughter of the Dobsons, could be on Facebook. So I typed MARY DOBSON on Facebook. The results were hundreds and hundreds of Mary Dobson, one for each episode of Santa Barbara. I have not lost hope and I sent a message to each of them. The same message to all of them, something like, “Are you the daughter of Bridget and Jerome Dobson?”. Probably in the next few months I will be arrested for multiple and aggravated stalking. You really have no idea how much Mary Dobson are on facebook, I beg you to try. I had one chance in ten million to find THAT Mary Dobson (besides I had not considered that even if I had found her, she could choose not to respond to me and trashing my madness). Well it seems unbelievable, but this crazy, insane, mad, at the edge of psychosis method IT WORKED! Well, not directly, because I never found that Mary Dobson, but...this is  just the background. Our story begins from there. Stay tuned.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CHI E' COLLEGATO?